Below is the requirement with one of our client. If interested, please send me your resume to Phani@appsfusion.com
Oracle BPM Technology Architect
South Plainfield, NJ
Contract 3 to 6 months
The IT BPM Architect's role is to strategically design and implement enterprise business processes, via Oracle BPM 12c systems and software architectures that support operational business functions. The IT BPM Architect will provide technical leadership across the organization, including strategic technology identification and selection, development of best practices and standards within the Oracle BPM Community of Practice, and project planning and leadership.
Essential Job Functions:
- Participate and document Oracle BPM solution requirements for Finance – Gross to Net and New Product Development group. Align solution designs with strategic direction, service level expectations, and current architecture.
- Review the business process and Identify the needs for system integration and Automation
- Define and Build the Simulation with assumptions using the Oracle BPM.
- Review proposed solutions for technical soundness and consistency and contribute to the design.
- Effectively present process concepts to and collaborate with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Own the creation of technical roadmap for BPM solution, including defining objectives and proposed timeline, effort and impact.
- Prioritize and discuss technical recommendations (items on roadmap) in terms of cost / benefit and technical soundness with IT Management.
- Create an action plan to implement recommendations.
- Provide mentoring and coaching to IT BPM Community of Practice in the areas of: architectural best practices, supporting, maintaining and enhancing existing BPMS platform, and support the long-term development and growth of BPM Developers through coaching and development plans
- Provide mentoring and coaching to Business Users and/or Performance Improvement team members on: process modelling best practices, process design, and frameworks that can be leveraged.
- Oracle BPM 12c or 11g experience
- Experience in implementing BPM process for Oracle R12 EBS financials, Planning, etc
- Experience in Simulations
- Experience in working with Pharmaceutical Industry
- Oracle BPM/SOA expertise – design, development, administration and tuning, including experience with Oracle BPM 11g or 12c
- Oracle WLS expertise
- Oracle BAM experience
- Enterprise Architecture Design and Implementation experience
- Simulation Experience
- Experience with BPM deployments and process versions
- Technical Project Leadership Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Software Development: 9 to 11 years
- Oracle BPM: 7 years
Thanks & Regards
APPS FUSION INC
Office: 510-544-0760 EXT 104
"Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) by NMSDC"
Disclaimer: we respect your online privacy. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you do not want to receive emails, please reply in the subject with "REMOVE" along with email address/domain. We will immediate remove and will notify you promptly. Any Inconvenience caused is regretted
Request: Please do not send any messages to this group which are nor related to IT staffing.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Technical Recruiters" group.
To post to this group, send email to
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Technical Recruiters" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/technical-recruiters.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/technical-recruiters/CABMrQYTt0a%2BCfXirRN7WJ%3Dpt_cwSxVdLGT1HsUK1Oi_ZtwSvTQ%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.