Hope you are doing good.
I have following requirement, please reply me back with profile along with rate expectation ASAP.
Position: DevOps/Automation Engineer
Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Duration: 6-12 months
MOI: Phone and Skype to hire.
Strong (7+ years) Automation Engineers with experience using Powershell, Python and Mongo. They should have experience with Automation tools like Chef or Ansible. The ideal candidate would have experience in Very large environments. This is a cloud environment with over 15 million users.
· Create automated solutions for trending issues which affect the entire company.
· Develop and implement tools and techniques to continuously improve US growing infrastructure.
· Proficient using PowerShell/PowerCLI, R, to automate administration of Windows OS and applications.
· Candidate should be familiar with common Cmdlets for managing registry, services, event logs, and Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI).
· Proficient in programming languages such as Ruby, Python, PowerShell, R language for system center programming.
· Strong scripting experience and be comfortable using PowerShell to build custom tools and utilities, manipulate application objects, and evoke SQL commands.
· Develop scripts to perform repeated functions and identified trends for automatic remediation of events.
· Automate the management and deployment of cloud computing infrastructure.
· Working closely with SaaS Infrastructure teams to validate and deploy new solutions, design, develop, and implement tools and techniques to continuously automate tasks.
· Evaluate and monitor alert trends to provide automatic remediation of errors within the SaaS environment.
· Familiar with RDMS and NOSQL including MSSQL, MYSQL, MongoDB, etc.
· Knowledge of automation deployment systems such as Chef and or Ansible.
· Familiar with open source concepts.
· Proactive monitoring of production systems with a sense of urgency when issues arise; environment consists of several thousand production systems and nodes.
· Issue-driven communication to ensure active engagement by escalation staff and timely and effective updates to management
· Ideal candidate has experience working in enterprise virtual environment
· Ability to multitask and adapt quickly to emerging technologies
· Process and Procedure driven
· Has solid, analytical thought process in response to challenges or problems.
· Ability to prioritize multiple tasks effectively and able to operate in a fast-paced, intensely deadline-oriented work environment
· commitment to quality and attention to detail
· Ability to work in a team environment and partner effectively with others
· Ability to communicate effectively (listening, presenting and questioning)
· Ability to be flexible in a negotiating environment
· Excellent customer service skills
· Positive team participation skills
· Strong organizational, written and communication skills
· A.S./B.S. in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or related field
· 8+ years of experience managing large Windows based production environments
· Demonstrated experience automating large Data Center or server farms
· 5+ Years Experience scripting in Windows environments
Thanks & Regards
Source Infotech Inc.
Request: Please do not send any messages to this group which are nor related to IT staffing.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Technical Recruiters" group.
To post to this group, send email to
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Technical Recruiters" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/technical-recruiters.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/technical-recruiters/CA%2B6HpzcoOGB-ujmfv7GSoK6tMx4WkvVxshVZ%3DbmiR8b%3DHoGdKw%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.