Hope you are doing great,
Please go through the requirement and reply Please let me know on email@example.com
Role: Sharepoint Tech Lead
Location: Wilmington, DE
Mode: Contract – 6+ Months
A minimum of 5-7 years in analysis, design, development and delivery of Microsoft .NET web-based applications with a minimum of 3+ years of hands-on experience in SharePoint and its related technologies in a variety of business environments.
· Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Information Systems or Computer Science - Preferred
· Microsoft Certification in SharePoint is an added advantage - Preferred
Skills and Knowledge
Standards; Best Practices; and Scalable SharePoint Solutions are necessary for the job.
• Must possess an awareness of open source and third party components/applications that integrate with SharePoint. Experience in such components/applications is highly preferable.
• Experience and proficiency in tools such as Visual Studio 2008/2010, SharePoint Designer 2007/2010, IIS, SQL Server is required.
· Ability to communicate unambiguously and with confidence with business and IT leaders both verbally (including face-to-face) and via email
· Must possess sound knowledge along with experience in planning, architecting and deploying secure SharePoint farms for various topologies including capacity planning.
· In depth experience with Collaboration Portals, Enterprise Search, Enterprise Content Management, Business Process & Forms, Business Connectivity Services and Business Intelligence is required.
· Knowledge in developing solutions that utilize industry and technology best practices. Experience in troubleshooting deployments and supporting enterprise implementations is required.
· Experience in planning and deploying multilingual SharePoint portals.
· Experience in migrating SharePoint implementations.
· Strong leadership skills
· Excellent planning and organizing skills
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Oversee and participate in developing solutions
· Administer and troubleshoot environments and interact directly with business and IT leaders
· Mentor other team members on new and existing technologies
· Help guide SharePoint development process
· Act as a subject matter expert
Hardik | (813) 862-1408 |
Rider Consulting Inc.