Rate: $60/hr MAX
We are currently looking for "AWS/Hadoop/ETL Architect" and your profile appears to be a good match.
Please find the Job description below and contact me at your earliest possible convenience.
Role: AWS/Hadoop/ETL Architect
Duration: 6+ Months
Location: Austin, TX || Houston, TX
Total Experience Required 10+ years
· Strong analytical skills
· Strong communication skills
· Data modeling skills
· Ability to work with teams across multiple workstreams and timezones
· Ability to take quick direction and see the big picture, and break that down to technical design
· Ability to work with business teams to understand business requirements, and interpret into technical design
· Ability to discuss technical design with developers, and help to debug issues
· Ability to understand cross asset functionality, and how to design into a new efficient solution
Mandatory Technical Skills
· Hadoop ecosystem components:
o Pig and
Desirable Technical Skills
· Should be Familier with Sales and Chanell domain
Mandatory Functional Skills
· Fluency in English with excellent communication skills
· Excited to learn and make a difference
Thanks and Regards,
Diverse Lynx, LLC
Phone: 732-452-1006 Extn 265
Request: Please do not send any messages to this group which are nor related to IT staffing.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Technical Recruiters" group.
To post to this group, send email to
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Technical Recruiters" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/technical-recruiters.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/technical-recruiters/CAMf6T7qrEUaz3w_4%3DcTeucY%2B0pJEDhC8jVkweiyKAmjPord%3Dyg%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.