Title: Hadoop Admin
Work Location: Rhode Island
Duration: 1 year
• At least 7+ years of solid experience in the software industry
• Hadoop admin focused –Hortonworks required
• Experiences in install, monitoring, configuration, be able to debug performance problems
• Experiences in Kalfka, Spark and Storm
• Installed, config, can lead how it functions
• Will be working with business in establishing new test cases
• Experience working in / Understanding of Big data technologies - worked in Hadoop, MapR and Map/Reduce, Pig, Hive.
• NoSQL solutions like Hbase, Cassandra, MongoDB, and be comfortable with commercial solutions too
• Solid technology stack in J2EE and .Net (desirable)
Mandatory Skills-Unix, Hadoop , Hadoop, MapR and Map/Reduce, Pig, Hive, Java
Good to Have Skills-Mongo DB
Thanks& Best Regards
Confidence is what we trust..................,
P Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.
Request: Please do not send any messages to this group which are nor related to IT staffing.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Technical Recruiters" group.
To post to this group, send email to
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Technical Recruiters" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/technical-recruiters.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/technical-recruiters/CALS1q9_Xa1oboVxVshnYpyb3j8_dLgE5Ei06TqK%2BOYp%2B3pA8-g%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.