Lansing, MI (locals Preferred)
Face to Face required
The Test Consultant who aligns with the process & frameworks and leverages templates & tools of TCOE to provide support for overall test designing, test planning and test delivery in the assigned project and ensures that all agreed deliverables of the in scope Testing services like System testing, SIT, Regression Testing and Testing Phases like Test Design, Test Execution, Defect Management are planned, tracked, delivered and reported as per agreed quality and timelines in mandated tools and templates
· Review Business, Functional, Technical Requirements and Process Design documents.
· Gather the requirements in Quality Center Requirements Excel Template and upload requirements to Quality Center.
· Develop detailed and re-usable Pre-system, Unit/String; Integration test cases in Quality center and peer review the same with QA Lead.
· Depending on the Project demand, Create/utilize existing test cases in QC test case template, review with QA Leads, map the fields to match with the fields on Quality Center and upload them.
· Depending on the Project needs, Involve in all aspects of quality assurance including unit testing, string testing, Integration Testing, Regression testing, End to End testing, UAT.
· Map the requirements to test cases in Quality Center and Peer review the same with QA Lead.
· If refactoring of test cases is required, Update the test cases, map the updated requirements to the test cases, document the changes and peer review with other Test Leads.
· Gather test data necessary for testing and document the same.
· Discuss with QA lead and BA to prioritize test case execution based on the project demands.
· Execute Pre-system, Unit/String, Integration test cases and Log any defects in Quality Center and report the same to QA lead.
· Document all the test results
· Re-test the test cases impacted after the defect fixes, Update the defect status on Quality Center and escalate any issues to QA Lead. Also document re-test results and report the same to QA Lead.
· Attend all the team meetings.
1. Working Experience in a formal SDLC/STLC process and testing methodologies; and adherence to good testing practices
2. Expertise in planning, designing and execution of complex testing solutions including Functional, Regression, and End to End testing
3. Proficiency in ID'ing Test Scenarios, Creating and update Test cases, Test data, Executing test cases, Logging & Tracking Defects in Quality Center
4. Effective communication with Project Managers, test Leads, System Analysts, Developers and BA's
5. Ability to Multitask - Excellent communication skills and ability to work with business
6. Bachelors Degree in IT, or Business - required
7. HP ALM Experience
8. Experience with MS Excel, HP Quality Center(10.0 & 11.0)•
9. QA & ITIL Certification
10. Desired Automation Experience in tools - QTP, Business Process Testing and SAP TAO
HCL Global Systems, Inc
24543 Indoplex Circle| Suite 220 |
|Farmington MI |
)248-473-0720 EXT 157
Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
Request: Please do not send any messages to this group which are nor related to IT staffing.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Technical Recruiters" group.
To post to this group, send email to
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Technical Recruiters" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/technical-recruiters.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/technical-recruiters/34f396cf-0a06-40a0-8bc7-698d77665b56%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.