We have immediate need for CQ5 Developer
Role : CQ5 Developer
Location : San Mateo, CA
Duration : 6 Months
· Client is seeking a seasoned CQ5 Application Architect to our rapidly expanding web content management team.
· This person will play a critical role in driving the strategy, architecture, design and implementation of CQ5 initiatives.
· Lead large scale CQ5 implementation projects Prepare detailed technical design for various templates, components as well as services layer
· Effectively communicate architecture and design to the development team Direct technical teams in developing solutions Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems through in-depth evaluation of variable factors Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments
· Minimum 3 years of hands on hands on experience implementing Adobe CQ5 Minimum
· 7 years of experience in design, develop and support of large scale web application development,
Experience with any of the following is a plus:
· Search & Promote, SiteCatalyst, Test&Client, Scene 7, Akamai,
Professional Skill Requirements:
· Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
· Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
· Desire to work in an information systems environment
· Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
· Responsible for the development of in-game features using Rails-based XML/JSON services stack.
· Work with game teams to design and interactively develop features and enhancements.
· Make decisions as to which type of data store (MySQL, Redis, MongoDB) is appropriate for a given feature.
· Develop front-end web screens in Rails to support community features.
· Integrate features such as stats, forums, and chat.
· Work with graphic designers on game teams to integrate their look-and-feel on a per-game basis.
· Perform in-depth Linux administration and troubleshooting tasks, such as creating system volumes, upgrading kernel versions, and monitoring health and performance.
· Write RSpec tests to cover all features delivered.
· Ensure that tests work properly across our games.
· Tune and troubleshoot application and database.
· Profile Ruby, Rails, MySQL, Redis, and other pieces of application infrastructure to identify and resolve performance issues.
· Having wide-ranging experience, uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
· Some barriers to entry exist at this level (e.g., dept/peer review).
· Level at which career may plateau.
· Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
· Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
· Networks with key contacts outside own area of expertise.
· Determines methods and procedures on new assignments and may coordinate activities of other personnel (Team Lead).
· Typically requires 7+ years of related experience.
Thanks & Regards,
ERP and ERP Corp
Request: Please do not send any messages to this group which are nor related to IT staffing.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Technical Recruiters" group.
To post to this group, send email to
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Technical Recruiters" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/technical-recruiters.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/technical-recruiters/CALzzRn_DGmFymonNtCgRi%3DCrFawbJyWjvwa034mq81%3Dkht3CRw%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.