Contract Position: Test Engineer
Location: Seattle, WA
Selenium Experience is must
• Implement and administer tools, processes, and procedures to support regression, upgrade and new feature testing.
• Analyze, design, develop and maintain automated testing framework for both unit tests and GUI-based functional tests.
• Support release strategy decisions by providing input regarding risk and code quality.
• Work closely with the test lead on strategy for test coverage.
• Implement sustainable performance testing practices that monitor performance over time.
Let me know will send you Detailed JD
LinkedIn | Google+
Request: Please do not send any messages to this group which are nor related to IT staffing.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Technical Recruiters" group.
To post to this group, send email to
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Technical Recruiters" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/technical-recruiters.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/technical-recruiters/CAAwaGhQXM4%2BnnH2rcmw9pr80cuKWsvDEAw4K36S5XMFO%2Bx32-Q%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.