Kindly Send Matched Resumes to Naresh@tammina.com or Call me @ 703- 880-8725
Role: Project Manager
Location: North Chicago, IL
Length: Long term
Interview Type: Direct Face to Face
The ideal candidate should be a senior PM with full end-to-end project experience. Waterfall methodology and SDLC Applications Development / Migration projects.
- Lead planning and/or implementation of projects.
- May participate in the design and/or testing phases.
- Facilitate the definition of project missions, goals, tasks, and resource requirements; resolve or assist in the resolution of conflicts within and between projects or functional areas; develop methods to monitor project or area progress; and provide corrective supervision if necessary.
- Responsibility for assembling the project staff; for their technical or functional development, performance, and/or termination during the project or projects.
- Manage project budget and resource allocation.
- Facilitate the definition of service levels and customer requirements.
- Interact regularly with existing or potential clients to determine their needs and to develop plans for improving delivery.
- Advocate on behalf of clients and represent clients' needs as appropriate to senior management.
- Work cross-functionally to solve problems and implement changes.
- Follow a defined, agreed upon project management methodology
- Lead the development and implementation of a broad, coordinated set of plans and programs to meet the goals and priorities of the department.
- Cultivate contacts with vendor requirement planners or developers — to obtain information about future vendor developments in the functional area and to try to influence those developments in ways favorable to the client.
- Participate in outside professional activities to maintain knowledge on developments in the field.
- Establish liaisons with universities and other comparable vendor users to keep abreast of status of computing and communications activities at these institutions.
- Continuously improve project management toolkits and methodologies used within the client environment.
- Provide expertise and consulting to project managers in the process of project management and in the softer skills of team dynamics, team building and group motivation.
- Present oral and written reports defining plans, problems, and resolutions to appropriate levels of management.
Naresh Kumar . Pyla | Sr.Technical Recruiter
703 . 880 .8725 | Naresh@tammina.com
Y- IM : pyla_naresh | G-Talk : nkpyla
Request: Please do not send any messages to this group which are nor related to IT staffing.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Technical Recruiters" group.
To post to this group, send email to
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Technical Recruiters" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/technical-recruiters.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/technical-recruiters/CAEYHzSv7317QFTirDBmn%2BC%3D6fv9GxO2xz88jKBT%2BjBgqbwE_Kg%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.