Hope you are doing well.
I have following requirement, please reply me back with profile along with rate expectation ASAP.
Title : SOA Java Developer
Duration: 12+ months
Location: COLUMBIA, South Carolina
No of Positions: 5
The Senior SOA Java Developer professional will be responsible for developing the design and software for the back end processes to support the provider application as well as integration for the replacement MMIS system. This solution will be based upon This solution will use a J2EE frameworks utilizing Open Source ESB and Open Source SOA technologies like MuleSoft.
• Design and develops SOA BPEL composites
• Demonstrable experience with JMS Publish/Subscribe model
• Develops web services using SOA Suite JCA Adapters, XML (XSLT, XPath, XQuery etc.) and JAVA/JAVA Script, CSS3; HTML5
• Develops unit and integration test scripts (using tools such as SOAP-UI Test Suite, ANT and JUnit) and provide support during user acceptance testing
• Experience in Web Services technologies ( XML, SOAP, WSDL, XSD, UDDI, REST)
• Experience with SOA / Web Services lifecycle (design, build, test, deploy)
• Experience with Java Frameworks such as Apache or Spring
• Understanding of UNIX and Windows OS scripting environments
• Knowledge of cloud platforms and environments
• Exposure to in Agile Methodologies, SCRUM preferred
• Familiar with Rules engine using JBOSS Drools or Wso2
• Demonstrable competence in programming and shell scripting.
• Heavy experience in integration of Java components into large scale distributed applications – including control and management of changes
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Required Knowledge / Skills:
• Experience with high-performance, open source web technologies
• Experience in developing web application for heavy volume sites
• Experience with Oracle SQL
• Knowledge of networking protocols, including TCP/IP, HTTP, NTP, DNS, MLLP, NDM
• Release management experience
• Experience with multi-business unit integrations
• Experience with workflow management systems
Nice to have - but not required
• Knowledge of the HIPAA X12 transactions
40 Brunswick Avenue, Suite # 200
Phone #: 646-688-5053
Fax #: 732-909-2282
Email ID: email@example.com
GTalk#: ashutoshtripathi68 Yahoo# ashu_recruiter
Request: Please do not send any messages to this group which are nor related to IT staffing.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Technical Recruiters" group.
To post to this group, send email to
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Technical Recruiters" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/technical-recruiters.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/technical-recruiters/CAO46ymEn_5X8ngEh4uq2wJN-XzXL8tKCzLbMYh%3DupaCTbV9kjw%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.