Please send me any suitable resumes for the below position.
Location: Lincolnshire, IL
Length: 6 months
Rate: Open all inc.
GREEN CARDS OR CITIZENS ONLY
• Provide technical leadership in the company in defining, developing and communicating Best Practices, Vision and capabilities roadmap for all products within the Cognos BI suite.
• Provides guidance to the application team on technical requirements for the projects
• Coordinate development efforts to leverage existing development patterns and promote strategic approaches and enterprise standards to the solutions.
• Document “as built” solution with rationale for design choices.
• Provide Cognos software management functions including user and group management, security, data source management, code migration etc.
• Provide support for installations, monitoring, backups and restores.
• Establish standards and processes for performing these tasks and guide junior and L2 staff in their use. Monitor and audit L2 on adherence to processes.
• Collaborate with subject matter experts from various infrastructure groups to identify root-causes and resolve issues with products within the Cognos suite.
• Interact with the vendor technical support staff to resolve issues with Cognos products.
• 5 years + Experience installing, configuring, performance tuning and troubleshooting IBM Cognos (10.X) and/or other BI tools, used by multiple groups in a large enterprise
• Experience monitoring servers, services and processes by writing or modifying scripts and alerting upon exception
• Strong enterprise infrastructure background
• Strong organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills to meet task deadline
• Good communication skills and experience presenting technical designs to large technical communities and gaining consensus
• Strong comprehension of metadata management and BI processes
• Strong problem solving, analytical and interpersonal skills
• Must have one other BI tool admin experience such as Business Object, OBIEE, SAS etc.
• Experience in Data Modeling and Data Warehouse is preferred
Thanks and regards
Direct: 832-510-8467 Fax: 847-357-0219
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this email and any attached file is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended for the named addressee only (or others authorized to receive it). If you are not the named addressee any disclosure, copying, distribution, any other use or any action taken or omitted concerning this email, is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received it in error please notify the sender and delete it immediately. CyberSearch, Ltd. cannot be held liable for the incomplete or corrupted transmission, the delay in receipt or the errors or omissions in the content of the email, as a result of the transmission. No rights can be derived from this email. Although CyberSearch, Ltd. has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, CyberSearch, Ltd. cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.
Request: Please do not send any messages to this group which are nor related to IT staffing.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Technical Recruiters" group.
To post to this group, send email to
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Technical Recruiters" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/technical-recruiters.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/technical-recruiters/CAAoCNkCavxC3QsZgTq51Y_ysv5LQBwBYicf3_HU6ksLkEkq0Mw%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.