Greetings from Diverse Lynx, LLC
Any interest in following position.
Title : Project Co-ordinator
Location : Jupiter, FL, United States
Duration : 6 Months
· Around 12 year of IT experience with specific Project co-ordination experience of 7 years
· The Client HQ IT Department has an exciting opportunity for an FSS IT Project Manager and Coordinator. The FSS Group is currently consolidating key financial processes from geographically separated branches into a centrally located processing group. Several IT projects are running in parallel to support these efforts. The candidate will support the Financial Shared Services Group by managing these IT related projects. The candidate will also ensure that efforts are aligned with large, longer term projects such as the Global JDE implementation and CRM implementation.
· Along with project management, the candidate will liaise with other corporate IT departments to move efforts forward and solve problems in a timely fashion.
· The candidate will be expected to become familiar with the applicable financial processes in order to assist the design and development of applications within SharePoint/Nintex environment. He or she will also be expected to research solutions as necessary for other business requirements.
· Manage IT related projects in support of the FSS function
· Manage the prioritization of projects in order to allow achieve FSS objectives
· Track all project changes, risks, and issues
· Assist with application training through webex and on-site at branches
· Identify and highlight changes which impact budgets or timelines and communicate to program management team regularly
· Collect feedback from team regarding continuous improvements
· Identifies and manages project and/or program issues
· Serve as key participant in team and business partner meetings, facilitate team and business partner meetings effectively; hold regular status meetings.
· Participates in the creation of business objectives and goals are for all projects. Always keeps business objectives in mind and provides recommendations on additions and modifications to the product(s) to achieve business objectives.
· Serve as liaison between FSS and other corporate IT functions to ensure project tasks move forward and issues are resolved quickly
· Ensure alignment and integration with large scale projects such as JDE global project and Microsoft Dynamics CRM project
· Work with teams that span across different time zones and locations.
Skills & Experience:
· Strong understanding of software development methodologies and technology; ability to anticipate, identify and overcome the technical issues that arise with building software.
· Effective presentation skills appropriate for interaction with technical team members, vendors, and Leadership
· Proficiency in MS Office tools, flowchart tools (i.e. Visio), project management tools (i.e. MS Project) and familiarity with ticketing/bug tracking
· Process oriented and proven leadership and team building skills
· Ability to strategically understand and communicate the impact of decisions
· Excellent communication (verbal and written) and problem solving skills
· Ability to break down complex situations/projects into pieces for project planning
· Minimum of 5 years proven project management experience: planning, scheduling, project communication, issue resolution, change management, and risk management
· Proven management of multiple project stakeholders – i.e. internal core team, external vendors, contractors, business users, Senior Leadership
· Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
· Demonstrated ability to craft and define a strategic business solution based on broad business goals
· Experience with financial systems and processes desired
· Bachelor's degree in business or computer science required.
· Master degree preferred.
Thanks & Regards
Diverse Lynx | www.diverselynx.com |
300 Alexander Park, Suite 200 Princeton, NJ 08540
Phone: 732-452-1006 Ext 298 | email@example.com
For our open jobs please visit Diverselynx Jobs
Note: Email is the best way to reach me.
Request: Please do not send any messages to this group which are nor related to IT staffing.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Technical Recruiters" group.
To post to this group, send email to
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Technical Recruiters" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/technical-recruiters.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/technical-recruiters/CALf9w_SUs0Z7Qwi%2B9SaKebO9FD1vPEK3wUkNrLzG%2BF7%2B1rV%2BsQ%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.