The following requirement is open with our client.
Client : TCS America
Title : Pega developer
Location : Pittsburgh, PA
Duration : 6 Months
Rate : Open
Visa Status : Any work status
In-Person Interview : No
Experience (Years) 4-6
PEGA, Java, J2EE, Strong knowledge on Core Java,Servlets,JSP,Struts/Spring,JMS,JDBC,PL/SQL
1. Engage with customer SME / Architect and understand pain areas / project requirements
2.Should be a certified CSSA
3. Experience in PEGA 7.x 2. Create functional Design, Construct Class Hierarchy and Object Models, Define Test Strategy
4. Confiure and develop PRPC rules,Process flow,UI,Data Model,Activities,Decisioning,reports,integration.
5. Design / Architect PEGA solution for customer problem
6. Derive and enforce best practices in PEGA architecture / design / coding
7.Produce preliminary design document and detailed design document.
Work Authorization & Validity Date
Availability for Interview
Total Years of experience
Overall relevant experience
Available to start the Project
Worked as TCS's W2 employee in the past (yes/no)
ASCII Group, LLC
38345 W 10 Mile Rd, Suite 365, Farmington, MI 48335
Direct: 947.517.8179 |Website: www.asciigroup.com
Request: Please do not send any messages to this group which are nor related to IT staffing.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Technical Recruiters" group.
To post to this group, send email to
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Technical Recruiters" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/technical-recruiters.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/technical-recruiters/CAHRdY4nKdX2hFOUSO8-kshR8hPy%3D-8q%3DKfRBF2unu9yjVJXLVw%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.