We have a new position for Microsoft office 365 Administrator with State Agency of Alabama for Health Care project at Montgomery. Please forward your resource resume with rate confirmation and contact details.
Title : Microsoft office 365 Administrator
Location : Montgomery, AL
Duration : 2- Years.
Rate : $60/hr.
Terms : Corp to Corp
No of Positions: 2
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Office 365 licensing to include Office Pro Plus, Skype for Business, and Exchange.
- Provide expert level guidance on IT issues relating to Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012, Active Directory, Active Directory Federation Services and Exchange Online / O365,
- Provide advice on maintaining the AD/Messaging infrastructure to support Exchange and EaaS,
- Support Mobile Device Management (MDM) including Blackberry Enterprise Server, Active Sync for Office 365 for the Exchange environment.
- Troubleshoot Online, Hybrid and On-Premise Exchange environments and also MDM solutions.
- Maintain ISD Standard Operating procedures and policies.
- Support the Messaging environment along with server installation, configuration and maintenance.
- Provide support for multiple VMWare 5.x instances.
- Microsoft Certification – Exchange/O365 related
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience with Microsoft platform products, including the Windows Server 2008/2012 operating systems, Active Directory, DNS and ADFS.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with Microsoft Exchange 2010/2013 including experience with mailbox server failover and cluster management along with Exchange 2013.
- Minimum of 3 years of expert level knowledge of Active Directory Federation Services and Exchange Online/Office 365 hybrid environments.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with Information Technology Concepts, (Networking, Client/Server, Security, etc.)
- Experience with migrating from on premise to EaaS, preferably Office 365,
- Expertise in supporting migrations from Exchange 2010 to 2013 in a senior support role,
- Experience providing in-person, Tier 3 & 4 support during and after a migration or implementation effort, within an O&M environment,
- Successful in supporting such migration efforts with complex contributing factors, such as organizational consolidations/restructuring concurrent with technology changes and managing multiple disparate domains within a forest.
- You have experience with configuring and troubleshooting Exchange Active Sync and associated iOS and Android devices
- Proven ability to identify problems affecting messaging systems performance, efficiency, and availability in a timely manner.
- Experience with Symantec Enterprise Vault for the Cloud a plus, though not required.
- Experience administering, monitoring and troubleshooting complex messaging environments.
- A solid understanding of Power Shell.
Please call/ Email for further details...
Thanks and Regards,
Kalven Technologies, Inc
Email Id: email@example.com
"Providing Quality Technology Solutions"
Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with "unsubscribe" in the subject line. We regret any inconvenience caused to you and sincerely appreciate your continued patience and co-operation.