Kindly find the job description and confirm me with your available candidates on my email id
Job Title: IOS Developer
Location: Boston, MA
Interview Type: F2F
Visa: Any Visa will work
What you have:
- 3+ years of hands-on native iOS development in a professional setting, leveraging Objective-C or Swift
- At least one app listed in the App Store
- Working knowledge of web application architecture and RESTful services
- A strong appetite for learning (new frameworks, new languages, etc.)
- A disposition that is friendly, flexible, and pragmatic
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science (or equivalent)
What you'll do:
- Work closely with business owners, designers, and other engineers to deliver an amazing native iOS experience
- Integrate with RESTful web services, both internal and external
- Stay on the bleeding edge of the iOS ecosystem, leveraging the latest platform / language features
- Shape and execute the overall mobile architecture and vision
MobileComm Professionals Inc.
465 W Pres George Bush Hwy, Ste 200
Richardson, TX 75080
(Desk: (972) 497-2120
(Tel: (214) 575-4500 x 223
2Fax: (214) 310-1065
Request: Please do not send any messages to this group which are nor related to IT staffing.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Technical Recruiters" group.
To post to this group, send email to
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Technical Recruiters" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/technical-recruiters.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/technical-recruiters/CAPKfHb9eMSXFt6pBRGTBe5Y-_YN_SAQY3XPZ52tApuVe1Rsa6w%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.