Job Position:- Automation Test Lead
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Duration:- 6+ month
Exp.:- 8+ years
Role:- Automation Test Lead
Roles & Responsibilities
· 8 years overall QA Test Automation experience
· 6-7 years automation experience using Java/Selenium
· QTP Automation experience is also desirable (at least 1-2 years)
· Should be able to develop/enhance automation frameworks using Java/Selenium and familiar with different automation techniques.Understanding of Regression Suite and strategise it for Automation.
· Should be able to demonstrate the approach and Automation Strategy. Will be able to create framework from scratch.
· Experience in providing effort estimation
· Expertise in querying DB tables, writing DB queries.
· Experience in HP Quality Center for TC design, manual/automation execution and defect tracking.
· Should be experienced in end to end testing activities, e.g. effort estimation, requirement gathering, test case design, defect logging/tracking.
· Should be well versed with STLC / SDLC, testing methodologies / process.
· Should have effective communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills with customer, business / dev teams, PMs. Shoule be able to work in a multivendor environment and collaborate effectively.
In case you are not looking for the change at this point of time please refer your colleagues, Friends etc.
IDC Technologies, Inc.
Request: Please do not send any messages to this group which are nor related to IT staffing.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Technical Recruiters" group.
To post to this group, send email to
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Technical Recruiters" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/technical-recruiters.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/technical-recruiters/CAFVHj-8_YSB6nHiTb3jWPBgOP_Ln5J9yOoyCOzVNkgXJXR5feQ%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.