Title: AEM (Adobe CQ)
Location: Bothell, WA
Hire: CTH only
• Good communication, leadership, team work and custom interaction skills is mandatory
• Hands on experience in building and deploying enterprise level Web Content Management solutions on Adobe CQ 6.1 or above.
• Should have knowledge on Multi-channel publishing.
• Experience of Java Content Repository (API) suite, Sling web framework and Apache Felix OSGi framework is required.
• Experience in Java, JSP, Servlets, Ajax , XML, Jquery, JSON & Angular JS. Knowledge of deployment tools like Maven desired
• Experience with different SDLC methodologies
Request: Please do not send any messages to this group which are nor related to IT staffing.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Technical Recruiters" group.
To post to this group, send email to
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Technical Recruiters" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/technical-recruiters.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/technical-recruiters/CAHk9s6adQ6ggy2s7kB1hako0F2g0skpgBQn-4o8zcaVw4bLEwg%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.