Please reply to ,
Position: Project Manager
Location: Tampa, FL
Duration: 6 Months+
· This role is responsible for overall delivery of project and programs.
· The primary job responsibilities include:
· Manage Proposal process for projects - accountable for generation of Engagement Proposal and Assessment
· Work with Sourcing Management and the Vendor on generation of project SOU/SOWs
· Establish and Manage projects and ultimately accountable for all project delivery–Initiate, Plan, Execute, Monitor, Close
· Project Management Plan/Approach
· Scope and Schedule Management Status Reporting
· Project Procurement and Financial Management (actual, forecast, estimate to complete)
· Stakeholder Management
· Communication and Escalation Plan – Standing Meetings, Status Reporting, Escalations
· Risk and Issue Management - Work across the IT organisation to communicate and facilitate resolution of individual Projects
· Perform Quality Review of project deliverables outlined in the SOU/SOW
· Escalate project issues with a contractual SoU/SoW impact to SLA Team
· Responsible for Transition to Support
Skills & Requirements:
· The proper candidate has 8+ years experience in the Project Manager role.
· Experience personally managing multi million dollar / multi-year projects.
· PM experience at large fortune 500 type companies.
· The candidate must have excellent communications skills at all levels of the organization.
· Project assignments may have a PwC Partner as a key stakeholder.
· A successful candidate is a person who collaborates with others, builds relationships, is proactive, and has superior Verbal and written communication skills.
· 8+ years of Project Management
· Solid IT background in the software development & infrastructure domains
· Waterfall and iterative methodologies
· Expert use of Project Management tools (HP PPM, MS Project, etc.) & dynamic scheduling principles
· Experience delivering projects utilizing an offshore IT provider
· Experience delivering projects utilizing multiple vendors on a single project
· Experience planning & developing budgets and budget tracking
· Experience coaching project staff
· Superior soft skills; stakeholder / sponsor communications & expectation management
· Certification: PMP preferred
1 POINT SYSTEM LLC
Unit 103, 206 N College St, Pineville, NC, USA 28134
P: 803-317-2541 | email@example.com
www.1pointsys.com | An E Verify Company...
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Online Direct Marketing" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/online-direct-marketing.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.