Role: Oracle Exadata DBA
Location: San Francisco, CA
Core-Database Administrator with experience in migrating databases to Exadata
• Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 8 years of experience with IT.
• Experience in Business Process Consulting, problem definition, Architecture/Design /Detailing of Processe
• Good Analytical and Communication skills
• Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel
• Strong in Database administration and troubleshooting skills.
• Excellent Linux/Unix knowledge ,extensive knowledge on Shell scripting and automation.
• Ability to work independently in complex environments of multi-vendor systems.
• Should have worked extensively in client facing environment with shifts (nights and weekends) and on-call kind of project requirements
• Should have good Experience in utilizing Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c for monitoring and management of databases.
• Set up and maintain documentation and standards.
• Strong knowledge of Exadata architecture
• Strong experience in Migration of databases across platforms.
• Experience in working with Exadata databases.
• Experience in working with large size databases ( > 3 TB)
Request: Please do not send any messages to this group which are nor related to IT staffing.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Technical Recruiters" group.
To post to this group, send email to
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Technical Recruiters" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/technical-recruiters.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/technical-recruiters/CAB7nkH-cRB8XoCgme6s9PHEJo0UbpzzNPa605d1BaZDNjTnMVg%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.