5+ years of experience working as a software engineer in a team environment
• 4+ years of recent experience working with C#
• 4+ years of recent experience working with WPF
• Strong knowledge of C#, including generics, LINQ, etc.
• Deep understanding of WPF and related concepts, including data binding, Data Templates, Control Templates, MVVM, etc.
• Experience with an MVVM framework for WPF, such as Cali burn
• Proven ability to develop complex and rich applications with WPF
• Ability to comfortably write XAML code without the aid of a tool
• Strong knowledge of .NET framework, and recent advances in Windows technologies
• Experience in object-oriented design, multithreaded programming, TCP/IP, and client/server architecture
Request: Please do not send any messages to this group which are nor related to IT staffing.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Technical Recruiters" group.
To post to this group, send email to
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Technical Recruiters" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/technical-recruiters.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/technical-recruiters/CAPebJH0fhQg_MZq5%3Dh2g%2Bx2Sy4k2D49MqUEDvFQ4uCbWbp%2B9eQ%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.