Position : Functional Safety Manager
Location: Livonia, MI
Job Description :
- Create and align hazard analyses for new vehicle dynamics features
- Create and maintain project safety plan in alignment with project management and engineering departments according to development process
- Operate as interface between customer safety organization and engineering departments for safety related activities
- create and maintain project safety status report for weekly review
- Escalate and de-escalate project related issues pertaining to time, cost or safety
- Coordinate and lead functional safety work product reviews, audits and assessments
- Compile safety case
- More than 3 years' experience working in automotive industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Deep understanding of ISO 26262. "Road vehicles - Functional safety" and its methodologies
- Automotive Safety Integrity Level (ASIL) - ASIL B/C/D
- Systematic problem solving skills
- Experience with embedded systems development
- Knowledge of automotive related product life cycles
- Some travel may be required for training and to support customer meetings
- Experience in leading a team
- Experience in project management
- Knowledge about Automotive SPICE
- Knowledge of automotive regulatory bodies within the US and Europe
- Good understanding of Vehicle dynamics control system behavior
Any specific industry experience
Bachelors degree in engineering, computer science or in a related technical discipline
Request: Please do not send any messages to this group which are nor related to IT staffing.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Technical Recruiters" group.
To post to this group, send email to
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Technical Recruiters" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/technical-recruiters.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/technical-recruiters/CAM-sHA%2BnqZprpdKEhBDy3LuA2wQtVHU5OboL_m_6pZMVPY7dSw%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.