Please share resume for the below position at Jyoti.firstname.lastname@example.org
Position:: Sr. Oracle Developer with Java
Location:: Stratford, CT
Duration:: 1+ year
Note: GC/ Citizen only.
· 7+ years of prior hands-on experience in executing Projects in Oracle
· Proficient in writing triggers, procedures, SQL
· Basic understanding of Oracle DB Administrator activities
· 5+ years of prior hands-on experience in Java, Java/JEE, JSP/JSF, Web Services, Oracle DB Procedures, etc., Programming, Application Architecture, Testing, Deployment, Change & Release Management
Key responsibilities :-
· Develop the code in PL/SQL and understand the complex stored procedures to enhance the functionality
· Perform basic Oracle DB Administrator activities
· Provide support during deployment and post deployment
· DB design and implement Complex Web based applications and their major enhancements with complex logic embedded in Oracle DB (DB procedures, Alerts, Views, etc) and JEE code on Tomcat Application Server –Windows & Linux Servers
· Design and implement Web Services –JEE, Tomcat, Windows & Linux environment
· Collaborate with business users/product owners/developers to contribute to the analysis of functional requirements
· Ability to document functional & non-functional requirements, technical specifications, architecture, and design
· Develop test strategy, test design, test cases and test data for unit, functional, integration and regression testing of Web based applications, web services and portal
· Research and provide alternatives and recommendations based on best practices and application functionality
· Collaborate with technical leads/architects for design approvals and code reviews. May also perform code review for others
· Provide ongoing maintenance, support and improvements for existing applications
· Setup, Manage & Use Java/JEE Integrated Development Environment tools, Open Source/ Msft Source Code Configuration Management tools, Testing Environments/ Automation Tools
· Execute Large enhancement projects using classic waterfall and agile methodologies
Thanks and regards,
United Software Group Inc.
565 Metro Place S. Suite # 110
Dublin, OH 43017
Email : Jyoti.email@example.com
Gtalk : Jyotibudhwar26
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Online Direct Marketing" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/online-direct-marketing.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.