We have a new position for Sr. QA Automated Tester with State Agency of Alabama at Montgomery. Please forward your resource resume with rate confirmation and contact details.
Title : Sr. QA Automated Tester
Location : Montgomery, AL
Rate Cap : $50/hr
Duration : 2- Years.
Terms : Corp to Corp
Experience with State Government, Medicaid, CHIP and DHR,business area or healthcare industry highly preferred.
- Automated testing environment. (Health Domain).
- Experience developing software tests for functional,,performance and regression testing that include automated, ad-hoc, and manual testing elements.
- Experience in building and managing Automated,Test Frameworks such as Gherkin and Specflow.
- Depth knowledge of testing Web-based applications.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment -,SCRUM is a plus.
- Ability to break down prioritized requirements into individual,Sprints.
- Experience working in Information Technology in State,Government is a plus.
- Experience working in/for the US Federal Government is a plus.
- Years of experience with a state or federal healthcare agency is a plus .
- Years of experience working in Information Technology for a,healthcare insurance company or hospital is a plus .
- Knowledge of the Healthcare Industry including Medicaid,,Child Health Insurance Program, Food Assistance, TANF and Subsidized Child Care is a plus .
Please call/ Email for further details...
Thanks and Regards,
Kalven Technologies, Inc
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
"Providing Quality Technology Solutions"
Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with "unsubscribe" in the subject line. We regret any inconvenience caused to you and sincerely appreciate your continued patience and co-operation.