In person interview is needed
Location: Detroit, MI
Duration: 6+ months
The successful candidate will have responsibilities for system administration, data management, testing, producing reports and minor configuration changes. The client uses IBM’s Maximo Asset Management software 18.104.22.168 for work orders, CFR139s, transportation (7.5.1) and inventory. Scheduler (7.5.2) implementation is in progress and scheduled for deployment in Feb, 2015. IBM’s Health, Safety and Environment software implementation is also in progress and scheduled for deployment in March, 2015. IBM’s Tririga software will be integrated into Maximo sometime in 2015. The Authority uses IBM Websphere 7.0.
· Minimum of 5 years providing system administration for Maximo 5.x or higher
· Experience configuring Maximo application and database
· Experience in writing BIRT reports
· Experience configuring and troubleshooting Websphere
· Experience building and deploying EAR files
· Experience troubleshooting Maximo applications errors
· Experience configuring and using Maximo Migration manager
· Experience configuring Application Designer
· Experience configuring Workflow Designer
· Experience configuring Escalations and Cron Tasks
· Ability to review configuration and provide documentation of how the system works
Preferred Qualifications :
· IBM certification for Maximo Asset Management software 5.x or higher
· Experience installing and configuring Maximo patches and hot fixes
· Experience configuring and using Maximo Health, Safety and Environment applications
· Experience installing and configuring Maximo add-on applications (Transportation, Scheduler, Inventory)
· Experience configuring and troubleshooting Maximo mobile Inventory applications
· Experience configuring and troubleshooting JVMs.
· Experience configuring and troubleshooting Maximo mobile Work Order applications.
· Experience using the Integration application (MIF) to import data including configuring Object structures, publish channels, enterprise services, end points, and external systems
Software People Inc.
Ph: 631-863-0299, 631-410-4741, 631-921-2111 © Fax: 631-574-3122
Twitter: Software People @spincjobs
Certifications: SBA 8a/SDB, NY MWBE, VA SWaM, DE OMWBE, MA MWBE