Please send me resumes asap.
Position: Senior Project Manager needed at Los Angeles, CA multiple positions
Duration: 18 months
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Interview Process: manager will be open to hiring off the phone. If not, we are hoping to do a speed panel interview - one and done. We are currently working with the Sr. Director to lock down the process and get a block of times.
• Ensure the on-time and on-budget delivery of IT projects within the Program of enterprise level application projects
• Management of small and medium sized projects consisting of matrix resources that are also shared across multiple silos
• Management of projects ranging from minor enhancements to projects with budget up to $ 3 million
• Written and verbal status updates to business and IT stakeholders including executive management
• Close collaboration with business and IT resources
• Adherence to a project management framework
• Project related reporting on scope, budget, schedule, and risk
• Other duties as deemed appropriate by management
• Require a bachelor's degree and minimum 7+ years experience managing projects in the financial services, IT Operations or professional services industry
• PMP Certification preferred
• Experience working with delivery of projects within a defined SDLC
• Hands-on experience with an Enterprise PPM tool (Clarity) and Microsoft Project
• Excellent oral and written communication skills (including presentations)
• Comfort and experience making critical decisions with incomplete information
• Provide clarity to ambiguous requirements and situations
• Experience and comfort working in a fast paced and high stress environment
• Experience managing release and implementation of major changes into an integrated environment
• Demonstrated the following personal characteristics in a Fortune 500 work environment: high energy, self-starter, versatility, personal responsibility and accountability, business political maturity, leadership skills
• This position is accountable for successful project delivery through disciplined project management processes and close collaboration with colleagues throughout the organization. Willingness to work extended hours and weekends will be required
Looking for Senior Project Manager with strong Infrastructure experience within a large enterprise environment. Project Manager will be reporting into the other Program Managers under this Sr. Director's portfolio (undecided at this time). There is a total of 17 major projects on the books and once again communication is going to be KEY. The types of projects these PMs will be working on are:
· Dot Com
· Order enhancement
This Senior PM will most likely report into another PM for the first 6 months until they are integrated and ramped into the PMO
Phone: 678-895-8292 | Fax: 206-203-3731
Rockville, MD | www.plenium.com
Request: Please do not send any messages to this group which are nor related to IT staffing.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Technical Recruiters" group.
To post to this group, send email to
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Technical Recruiters" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/technical-recruiters.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/technical-recruiters/462114b1-baee-4be1-847d-95b4e7a60947%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.