Hope all is well with you.
We have been asked by our client to identify a best OBIEE Developer – RPD, Datastage for Boston, MA.
our client is a highly regarded company in the retail.
Title: OBIEE Developer with RPD, Datastage Exp
Location: Boston, MA
Type: 6 months + (Extendable)
Keys to the Position:
The ideal candidate will have participated in data warehousing projects and possess an excellent understanding of relational databases, ETL processes, and reporting & analytical tools.
1. Hands on experience with OBIEE and BI Publisher version 11g including Dashboards, Reports, RPD Design & Development
2. Hands on experience with IBM Websphere DataStage (Parallel Extender v8.1.5 or higher)
Please keep in mind that the mangaer is looking for this candidate to have worked with OBIEE, RPD and Datastage - they need all three technologies and will be working with all three on the project. The percentages may change so if you have someone stronger with one or the other technology, please submit.
3. Relational database technologies, knowledge of RDBMS design concepts as they apply to data warehousing, SQL, and SQL performance optimization techniques.
4. Hands on experience with IBM Tivoli Workstation scheduler or similar Enterprise scheduling tools is a strong plus
5. Hands on experience with Tableau Desktop and Server implementation and administration is a strong plus
6. Financial Services experience is a strong + - This is working in trading.
Knowledge of Unix/Linux scripting skills (ksh, bash, perl, etc.)
· Strong oral, presentation and written communication skills.
· Java development skills
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
· Technical development, design, implementation, deployment, and support of systems that serve needs of Financial Services Organization
· Partner with System Analysts to implement requirements and functional specifications, designing Business Intelligence reports and infrastructure
· Design, document and implement solutions for initial and ongoing incremental data loads to the data warehouse leveraging and transforming data from disparate sources including flat files, XML and relation databases
· Responsible for code quality and assurance by focusing on static code analysis, unit testing, design and code reviews, continuous integration, release management, performance tuning and execution
· Partner with Project Managers, Technical and QA Leads on estimation & planning, status reporting, identification of issues and escalation of risks
· Provide hands-on development guidance and mentoring for junior members of the development team.
· Coordinate infrastructure related activities with middleware and database teams
· Provide support for production implemented Solutions
Request: Please do not send any messages to this group which are nor related to IT staffing.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Technical Recruiters" group.
To post to this group, send email to
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Technical Recruiters" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/technical-recruiters.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/technical-recruiters/CAAYvmrmOWi6Y9_pAc2xFrRsukXPwjZf0ibgJ%2BuwDLJ-9730qZA%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.