Location: Columbia, SC
Duration: 24+ months
- Architect, install, update, maintain and scale TFS and related systems.
- Manage the configuration and security for TFS, team project collections, team projects, and project portals.
- Install, configure and manage build controllers and build servers.
- Perform health and performance monitoring of TFS and related systems.
- Manage backup and recovery plans for TFS and related systems.
- Develop, Manage and Implement Process Templates.
- Provide guidance and collaborate with development managers in the selection and use of process templates.
- Work with SharePoint team members to provide Project Portal (SharePoint).
- Provide guidance and collaborate with development managers in the effective use of team project portals and reports.
- Manage organization and customization of team project portal web sites.
- Develop and manage dashboards and reports for team projects and other aspects of the TFS system.
- Team Projects and Collections.
- Work with development mangers to create and configure team projects, and update team project configurations for sprints/iterations.
- Work Item Tracking.
- Provide guidance and collaborate with development managers in the selection and use of work items.
- Implement work item template customizations.
- Version Control.
- Provide guidance for version control and branching best practices.
- Develop and manage version control branching and labeling strategies Builds.
- Provide guidance for build and test automation and continuous integration.
- Develop and manage automated build, continuous integration and testing environments.
- Release and deployment management.
- Provide guidance and collaborate with business managers to develop and manage configuration, change, and release management policies and procedures.
- Develop and manage integration of deployment automation with production system.
- Work closely with development, test, and production personnel to ensure proper coordination and smooth releases to production system.
• Address technical problems that arise with the Client’s TFS Solution.
• Act as Client’s TFS help desk support.
• Install, Configure, Manage, and Administer Client’s TFS Environment.
• Implement TFS Security best practices.
•Apply patches and updates to TFS Servers and Clients.
•Create, manage, secure, archive and delete Team Project Collections and Team Projects.
Software People Inc.
Ph: 631-863-0299, 631-410-4741, 631-921-2111 ©
Certifications: SBA 8a/SDB, NJ MWBE, NY MWBE, VA SWaM, DE OMWBE, MA MWBE