Quality Analyst with Automation Experience
· You will create, design, execute and maintain solutions that will help reduce cost, improve quality and increase overall testing productivity, across all areas of our development phases within our SDLC. Typical solutions will cover static/dynamic analysis, unit, component, web service, api, database, end to end level testing, to name a few, for all areas of our platform.
· As a Software Engineer in Test, you will collaborate closely with Software, QA, SCM, and Release engineers, working on the products to ensure greater automated test coverage. Our engineers are expected to be self-starters who can operate well under a variety of situations and types of projects, ranging from a team of one to a team of many.
· We provide a startup-like distributed working environment within an established engineering function and profitable company. We are a vibrant engineering organization that thrives on ingenuity, and aggressively encourages entrepreneurialism. We are lean, fast-paced, results driven, highly effective. We are at the fore front of the latest developments specifically within Continuous Integration/ Continuous Delivery space.
· Work in small, agile 3-5 person cross-functional teams, own the quality engineering efforts from specification to release including test strategy (both manual and automated), test cases, Kanban board card definitions, task estimations, and team test execution.
· Develop automation to support all aspects of our software platforms utilizing our existing robotframework.org python harness driving Selenium WebDriver, JMeter, SoapUI, and built-in SQL and System Libraries. Test coding is done in parallel with software coding.
· Evaluate product functionality and create test strategies and test cases to assess product quality including component, regression, system testing, performance, and security.
· Integrate with SCM infrastructure to establish a continuous build and delivery test cycle.
· Establish processes and tools set to maintain automation scripts and generate regular test reports.
· 3 to 6 years of experience in Software Quality Assurance.
· Minimum 2 years scripting or automation experience.
· Extensive experience designing maintainable automated testing solutions for complex, large, scalable, distributed environments for both functional and nonfunctional testing.
· Strong background and hands-on discrete coding experience in several automated tools, for example we are utilizing JMeter, Selenium, SoapUI, and RobotFramework.org.
· Knowledge of DBMS concepts, SQL, stored procedures, and awareness of schema and data optimization principles.
· Superior analytical and problem solving skills of n-tier software solutions.
Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
Good to have:
Knowledge of Behavior Driven Development, to support the extension of TDD via the use of natural language, is a plus such as Specflow, mSpec
Knowledge of Continuous Integration/Delivery solutions and tools such as TeamCity, CCNet, Chef, RunDeck or other ALM solutions
Key Business Solutions, Inc.
Notice: This email is not intended to be a solicitation. Please accept our apologies and reply in the subject heading with REMOVE to be removed from our Mailing list.Thank You.
|Recycle always | Save Paper - Save Trees | Go Green
Request: Please do not send any messages to this group which are nor related to IT staffing.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Technical Recruiters" group.
To post to this group, send email to
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Technical Recruiters" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/technical-recruiters.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/technical-recruiters/CAOM45HE4mkQJjcPgQ7AdT2VieFWeaj94JyskhPtBP_FPzUqhBg%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.