Job Title: Oracle Application Developer
Location: Albany, NY
Duration: 24 months
Work Status: Green Card, US Citizen, EAD, H1-B
· Analysis, design, coding, component and assembly testing of all application code owned by the Application Team
· Maintenance (including production support), enhancement and development work.
· Write application software, data analysis, data access, data structures, data manipulation, databases, design, programming, testing and implementation, technical and user documentation, software conversions
· Candidate is able to work without assistance and can provide leadership for others; may have advanced education.
· 60 Months demonstrated experience as lead technical designer and administrator of Oracle relational databases. Experience must include all aspects of database maintenance and configuration, schema design and development, tuning of database and sql, including Oracle10g, or higher.
· 60 months experience in identifying business rules and database design or utilizing /monitoring and tuning the general performance of the Oracle database writing and/or utilizing PL/SQL, SQL Plus, SQL Developer and TOAD, design and implement application code as stored procedures and triggers, including Oracle10g, or higher.
· 60 months demonstrated data processing experience working in public/government sector IT applications dealing with the delivery of government assistance or entitlements.
· 48 months experience Oracle Application Express (Apex) Administrating/Migration version 3.0 or higher.
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science. Proof of Education is to be submitted with all responses.
Thanks & Regards,
Ph: (925) 380-2425 | Fax: (408) 273-6002
G talk: kumar4staffing
Request: Please do not send any messages to this group which are nor related to IT staffing.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Technical Recruiters" group.
To post to this group, send email to
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Technical Recruiters" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/technical-recruiters.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/technical-recruiters/CANiDNd3AahDcdAQ-7%2Bh-ve0p5DOqdd1XxJHL3oXK1isUdpjuoA%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.