Hello Partner, Please see below position and send me your resume asap..
Please send your updated resume to email@example.com
Title:Business Systems Analyst with Fraud/Risk Mitigation
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Length: 6+ months
Mandatory skills: Business Systems Analyst with Fraud Analysis
Hire off phone interview: This will be a combination of phone and skype interviews.
Required: Bachelor's Degree
Primary Job Responsibilities:
· The Trust & Safety Business Systems Analyst (BSA) will help define the strategy, priorities and roadmap of support systems functionality for Global Customer Services and project manage related product projects
· play a leading role in the implementation of large scale software packages
• Facilitate requirements and design meetings to understand and collect product, business and technical needs
• Resolve ambiguities and conflicting business and technical requirements
• Proactively identify issues concerning technical limitations and key product requirements
• Maintain and manage relationships with outside vendors and consultants
The BSA candidate should have demonstrated experience:
· Functional requirements documentation
• Product Design Documentation
• Cost/Benefit analysis
• Large system implementations
• Vendor package software, configuration, scope management
• working in a Trust and Safety Department
• Fraud/Risk Mitigation
• Custom Desktop Applications solutions
• Experience with call center implementations across multiple geographies
Raj | Sr. Account Manager
Office: 732 777 0800 ext. 508
Request: Please do not send any messages to this group which are nor related to IT staffing.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Technical Recruiters" group.
To post to this group, send email to
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Technical Recruiters" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.