This is Imtiaz from Talented IT. I have an excellent opportunity from one of our clients.
I would appreciate if you give prompt response on this.
Please do respond back to email@example.com
Role: Business Object Developer
Duration: Long Term
Location: San diego, CA
· Looking for a Business Object Developer who can provide implementation, configuration, and migration services.
· The developer will be responsible for handling implementation of Business Objects 4.0, and migration of reports and analysis from pre-existing platforms to Business Objects.
· Developer will create Universes for different functionality and create reports using: queries, slice and dice, drill down, cross tab, master detail, and/or formulas.
· Other responsibilities include designing, developing, and implementing data warehouses/data marts for a variety of business units. They also need someone who has experience with setting security and filters at a pre-universe level in a BO environment.
Top 3 Skill Sets:
SAP Business Objects 4.0, Business Intelligence/Data warehousing, Functional experience with sales reporting.
· Experience with Business Objects XI 3 and 4.0
· Experience with integrating BO with SAP/BW queries
· Business Intelligence/Data warehousing experience
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Functional experience with sales reporting
· Must have knowledge on Sizing, Designing and configuring server
· Designing Universes for Ad-hoc query reports
· Designing Universes for Performance Management and Reporting needs
· Developing complex reports using Business Objects Webi Client, Crystal reports, SAP Dashboard 4
Nice to Have:
· Business Objects SDK (Software Development Kit) and/or WebIntelligence SDK a plus
· Designing reporting solutions using SAP Business Warehouse
· Database programming, design, or modeling experience
· Data extraction and manipulation experience
· ETL Tools such as Informatica
· Data replication, extraction, loading and cleansing
· Reporting and OLAP experience with other BI Tools
Please Email me a copy of your WORD formatted resume along with details as mentioned below.
Current Location, City and State:
Mobile and Home Phone No:
US work authorization:
Visa Expiry date (If H1/EAD):
Highest Educational degree:
Overall years of experience
Currently on a project:
Willingness to relocate across US:
Expertise & Skills Sets:
Total IT Experience in Years:
Available to join from (Availability):
Thanks and Regards
Ph:630-364-1822 Fax: 630-596-4476
Naperville, Illinois Office
800 W. Fifth Avenue. Suite 208A
Naperville, IL 60563
This e-mail transmission may contain information that is proprietary, privileged and/or confidential and is intended exclusively for the person(s) to whom it is addressed. Any use, copying, retention or disclosure by any person other than the intended recipient or the intended recipient's designees is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient or their designee, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies.
Save Trees. Please don't print this email unless you really need to.
Request: Please do not send any messages to this group which are nor related to IT staffing.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Technical Recruiters" group.
To post to this group, send email to
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Technical Recruiters" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.