We have an immediate opening for Java/J2EE Developer with ADF
Location: Redwood City, CA
Duration: 6 Months+ to 1 Year.
Availability: 2 weeks to join after confirmation by this weekend
BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 4+ years experience in developing and maintaining business applications
- Java/ADF (J2EE), Core Java, SQL/PLSQL programming experience is a must
- Oracle RDBMS and Oracle Fusion middle ware, Oracle BI publisher experience is a must
- Oracle OBIEE & Oracle Data Integrator(ODI) is a must.
- Oracle Business Process Management(OBPM) experience is a plus.
- Working experience in financing or leasing applications is a plus
- Working experience in Oracle Fusion Applications or Oracle Siebel applications is a plus
- Working experience in other Oracle Technologies (Oracle Application Express, Oracle Test Suite etc) experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of Java Scripting
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes
- Knowledge of Source Control Systems (CVS)
- Knowledge of QA tools (Web tester, Selenium)
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Self motivated with strong ability to learn quickly and work independently
Thanks & Regards
Ramana | Network Objects Inc.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone : 972-325-2820.
9555 Lebanon Road; Suite 502 ; Frisco TX - 75035
Request: Please do not send any messages to this group which are nor related to IT staffing.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Technical Recruiters" group.
To post to this group, send email to
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Technical Recruiters" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.