Job Title: .Net Lead developer/ Architect
Location: Denver, CO
Position Type: Contract 6+ Months
Relocation Required: Yes
Job Overview: We are looking for Senior/Lead Development OR .Net Architect having strong experience with development, integration and performance tuning of large enterprise high performance software systems / e-business systems based on .NET Frameworks 3.5 and 4.0 & SQL Server for Banking, Financial clients.
Should have experience developing Mission Critical / Large consumer facing applications having large number of users. Also need to have strong Hands on Development experience with good on Offshore Team leading skills.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Understanding the functional requirements and analyze/address technical issues
* Designing the technical components
* Evaluating the estimates and participate in the project plan building
* Leading the construction and the packaging of the components for deployment
* Writing the deployment guide, Produce effective technical documentation where needed
* Conduct technical and code reviews, Managing the bugs fixing process within the development team
* Interact with other technology groups as needed (infrastructure, QA, business groups)
* Reporting to the Project manager for raising any risks or issues related to the development process and deliverables.
* Participating in the weekly status meeting
Required skills and experience:
• Total IT experience: 8+ years.
• 5+ years of .Net (3.5 and 4.0) in web development experience (C#/ASP.NET/SQL Server Stored Procedures).
• Experience with WCF, WPF, Windows Workflow a plus
• Experience is developing mission-critical projects – Consumer facing Web Applications
• Experience doing software designs (functional decomposition, interactions, user flows, database design)
• Good Written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to solicit requirements , perform design (high and low level)
• Mentor and lead a team of developers (onsite – offshore model)
• Leadership and assertive communication skills
• Consulting in Nature and Solution focused approach
• Ability to work PMs, Business and Technical Teams
* Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or IT related
WBE/MBE certified for the State of NJ
Note: We respect your online privacy. TBill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to be removed. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line. I am sorry for the inconvenience caused to you
SAP online training taking place from this month. Any queries please do not hesitate to contact me.