Solution IT Inc. is looking for a Senior Project Manager for one of its clients in Boston, MA
Senior Project Manager
Looking for a Senior Project Manager who will be responsible for time and resource management, project level financial planning, scope management, risk and issue management and overall project execution and direct the development and integration of project plans of the client.
· Superior understanding of project and program management principles. Minimum of 10+ years formal project management experience including familiarity and experience with full range of SDLC.
· Ability to manage multiple projects, creating a well-defined plan that addresses dependencies across subproject.
· Should have experience leading interdisciplinary (i.e., Technology, Business, Finance, Legal) project teams
· Strong computer skill set, to include Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio, and proficiency with project planning tools such as MS Project, or other MS Office tools.
· Experience with design and use of SharePoint for program management activities including archiving project related material.
· Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
· Well-developed professional maturity, judgment and diplomacy.
· Ability to form trusted partnerships across all levels of business organization, including senior management.
· Prior experience or strong interest in the structure and operation of state and local governmental agencies.
· Strong verbal, written, analytical and interpersonal skills.
· Flexibility to adapt to new technologies and changing work environments.
· BA/BS degree in business or related discipline.
· MBA or PMP desirable.
· Prior experience in a PMO role is desirable but not required.
· Experience with Microsoft Access preferred but not required
1 Year (Renewable)
Expected Start Date:
Number of Positions
Please send your profiles to :email@example.com
Request: Please do not send any messages to this group which are nor related to IT staffing.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Technical Recruiters" group.
To post to this group, send email to
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at