Urgent need for Lead Middleware Admin and SuccessFactors Support Analyst in Irvine, CA. Kindly send me suitable resume for the same.
Job Title: Lead Middleware Admin
Job Location: Irvine, CA.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Rotational Level 3 on-call 24x7 support for websites and must be flexible to work weekends & evenings and shift schedules as pertains to on-call rotations
· Installation, Configuration, Administration, Tuning, Troubleshooting, Upgrade and Migration of Application Server and Web servers in Red Hat Linux, Solaris and Windows environments
· Installation, Configuration, Administration, Tuning, Troubleshooting, Upgrade and Migration of Adobe CQ5 content management environments
· Performance tuning of the Application servers & Web servers
· Instrumentation of new monitoring tools and setup.
· Provide problem analysis, troubleshooting and service recovery services.
· Support server maintenance activities e.g. server bounces, patching, upgrades
· Analytics processing of web logs
· Handling request tickets from various teams
· Documentation of Architecture, Design and Operational procedures
· Provide documentation and training for L1/L2 Middleware Teams
· 10 years' experience in application middleware administration in web technologies (Tomcat, Apache, WebLogic, etc.)
· Working knowledge of Web Content Management Systems - Adobe AEM/CQ5
· Experience with the listed technologies preferred: AppDynamics, Remedy Incident Management, LDAP or Active Directory, F5 BigIP load balancer, Internet Web Caching, Web Analytics
· Experience supporting Java apps in production environment
· Experience in instrumenting monitoring tools like AppDynamics, Wily introscope,etc.
· Working knowledge on cloud– to–cloud integrations
· Working knowledge on Akamai content delivery network
· Working knowledge on Big IP device like F5 Load balancer
· Working knowledge of Chef, Clear Case /ClearQuest, CVS, or other source control system desired
· Understanding of SSL Certs and configuring them on Apache/F5 Big IP
· Create complicated scripts, deep dive troubleshooting between middleware framework and Linux OS
· Unix systems experience desired - Red Hat, Solaris, AIX, Oracle Linux
· Strong experience of shell and Perl scripting (SH, KSH, PERL)
· Knowledge of web hosting infrastructure components and web technologies and trends
· Understanding of the network, security and database environments that web applications are built around
· Experience in maintaining Load balancing, High Availability, and Fail over functionality in the Clustered Environment
· Work with Development and Quality Assurance teams for application releases in production
· Understanding of networking, firewall, and traffic management
· Understanding of HTML code
· Understanding of TCP/IP concepts
· Working knowledge of application and web security controls
· Understanding of Oracle database administration or programming basics including SQL is helpful
· Knowledge of mobile devices and technologies as it relates to websites is desirable
· Strong problem solving, verbal & written communication skills.
Four year degree
Job Title: SuccessFactors Support Analyst
Job Location: Irvine, CA.
SuccessFactors Support for:
- SF modules – Recruitment (RCM, ONB, RMK), Learning Management(LMS), Succession Planning* and WorkForce Analytics* (*limited scope)
- Support for inbound/outbound interfaces for modules in scope
- Support and troubleshoot of RBP (Role Based Permissions)
- Requirement gathering and analysis.
- Creation and review of functional specifications (FS)
- Effort and schedule estimation, where applicable.
- Configuration of business requirement
- Unit testing and Quality testing.
- Production system incident management
- Impact analysis of quarterly release for functionalities implemented at Client.
- Co-ordination with Success Factors team to apply quarterly releases in development, quality and production system.
- Coordinate with Client to open up support messages, product issues with SAP SuccessFactors for resolving product issues
West Coast Consulting
9233 Research Drive, Irvine, California 92618
Direct - 949 783 6046
Office – 949 743 0065 Ext 206
Orange County's Top 25 Fastest Growing Company!!! - 2 years in a row
Deloitte's Fastest 50 IT Company!
USC Minority Technology Company of the year!
Request: Please do not send any messages to this group which are nor related to IT staffing.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Technical Recruiters" group.
To post to this group, send email to
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Technical Recruiters" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/technical-recruiters.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/technical-recruiters/CANDtqYxp6HvZLYg_LwTeMhHxhk4jrhU3d-zd8k14Yd0kqSkQ%3Dg%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.