Greetings form Diverse Lynx, LLC.
We have an urgent need for a Sr Software Developer- Java for one of our clients Atlanta, GA. Please go through the below requirement if you or your consultants are open for projects and interested in the below requirement ,Please respond back with latest resume along with details ASAP.
Title: Sr Software Developer- Java
Location: Atlanta, GA (Need Only LOCAL Consultant)
Duration: 6+ Months
Max Rate: $45/Hr
Note: For submission I need H1b & Driving License copy of the consultant. No OPTs/ EADs
• The candidate will participate in all aspects of the SDLC lifecycle including solution design, implementation and deployment. This hands-on technical role requires strong object-oriented and system design skills, Web application architecture, Web services and XML transformation.
• Develop architecture of new application features/functionalities as well as design of the change requests implementations and the technical integrity of solutions.
• Implement IT standards, discuss high-level design options and solutions with enterprise architects and formulate concepts for the developers.
• Develop proofs of concept for new solutions and technologies as well as recommendations for changes to improve system performance and throughput and lower maintenance cost.
• Use analytic skills to interpret complex information and adapt; participate with the Enterprise Architecture team to evaluate solution design and also collaborate and provide feedback to the product development team; participate in projects with other IT professionals, deliver quality applications and components within scope, on time, and within budget;
• Participate in business continuous improvement efforts outside of the customer focused teams; and provide guidance and direction to distributed teams, including onshore and offshore resources.
• Support Customer Support and Business teams when there are issues in production environment.
• Continuous Integration - J2EE deployment using Ant, Maven, Jenkins and any new technologies in this arena.
• Responsible for creating and maintaining all technical artifacts on the Platform.
• Provide technical guidance to onshore/offshore development teams
• 7-10 years of experience in the software industry.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, engineering or related field
• Java / J2EE design and development experience using Spring, JMS, JNDI, XML, XSLT, RMI, JSP, JDBC, JUnit, AJAX. Architectural experience – UML and OO design. Database - SQL tuning experience.
• Hands on knowledge of any one of the following appservers (Websphere/Sun/Weblogic/JBoss) is required
• Microsoft Office
• Web Frameworks – Strong expertise in Spring/Hibernate framework and any responsive web technologies like Bootstrap and Angular JS.
• Knowledge of Internet based (B2C and B2B2C) Financial Services and Credit Industry desired.
• Java frameworks (Spring Hibernate, Struts, JSF, ORMs like Hibernate and iBATIS);
• Database architecture, table structure and schemas on Oracle platform;
• Web Services using SOA and Axis;
• OOD and design patterns;
• Client facing systems analysis/requirement gathering; and
• Onshore/offshore business model.
Thanks & Regards
Diverse Lynx | www.diverselynx.com |
300 Alexander Park, Suite 200 Princeton, NJ 08540
P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | email@example.com
Request: Please do not send any messages to this group which are nor related to IT staffing.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Technical Recruiters" group.
To post to this group, send email to
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Technical Recruiters" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/technical-recruiters.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/technical-recruiters/CABFZZpKn7AH_vStHMeEVF73Hi%2B466TJLJfDbAtd4TM6Fg_r0Hw%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.