Position: Software Engineer / Mobile Web Developer
Location: San Diego, CA
Kindly respond back to firstname.lastname@example.org
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
The Software Engineer is responsible for end-to-end development and collaborating with a team of developers working on Android, iOS, and ASP.NET applications with a focus on HTML5 mobile web application and user interface. The engineer will work closely with other software engineers, product managers and QA personnel to create high quality and highly performing solutions.
• 3+ years of experience in Web Application development and associated libraries
• Proven coding experience with responsive web design
Page web Applications)
• HTML Canvas and image processing using getUserMedia
• Strong experience at web application development for cross-browser compatibility using responsive design patterns
• Experience with ASP.NET, C#, and MVC
• Experience with MSSQL 2008+
• Experience with WCF, WebAPI, and web services including JSON, JSON-P and XML
• Experience with SOA development using both SOAP and REST
• Understanding of OOP Concepts and Design Patterns
• Experience with performance and code and memory profiling tools and practices
• Understanding of Multi-threading, concurrency, parallelism and synchronization
• Proven experience estimating work accurately and driving to defined milestones
• Experience developing systems based on user stories
• Experience leading software design working sessions
• Expertise with unit, integration, and system test paradigms
• Familiarity with KarmaJS, Jasmine, PhantomJS
• Experience with Windows Workflow Foundation
• Experience with OCR and document lifecycle management
• Experience with CV (OpenCV)
• Websockets, emscripten
• Experience with Agile / Scrum methodology
• Comfort and familiarity with producing and writing customer facing documentation
Education & Skills:
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field required
• Excellent time management skills and able to efficiently shift priorities
• Clear and concise communicator; good at setting expectations and raising issues as needed
• Self-motivated, energetic, enthusiastic, and innovative
• Strong team player and positive attitude
Thanks & Regards
1114 Cadillac Ct, Milpitas, CA 95035
Gmail: jayakrishnatalasila Yahoo: jaya3kt
Analytics | BI | Big Data | Cloud |Software Engg.
t: +1 (408) 716-4218
Request: Please do not send any messages to this group which are nor related to IT staffing.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Technical Recruiters" group.
To post to this group, send email to
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Technical Recruiters" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/technical-recruiters.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/technical-recruiters/CAHC8ZQ17Sshz6NP7inATUiwetC4DCD1QcXwB5YSfWBgfiVjGuQ%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.