Location: Raleigh, NC
Duration: 12+ months
Client is seeking functional and technical support for the CRM functions in SAP environment and adequate functional support for the SAP hosting services project. This environment services over 5,000 users and includes instances of ECC 6.0, BI 7.0, Business Objects, CRM, Enterprise Portal, Solution Manager, GRC, NWCE, and PI.
CRM support includes but is not limited to: providing guidance in aligning business processes with SAP functionality, performing functional configuration and customization, maintaining system integrity, and component integration with ECC and Portal. Additional responsibilities include writing functional and technical specifications, developing test plans & performing system testing.. The fiscal accountability and management of diverse activities is extremely complex and requires a robust business system that will provide meaningful, accurate, and timely information for the various needs of public/private end users, the Federal and State government and departmental and administrative requirements.
• Responsible for the solution design, configuration, testing and maintenance of the SAP CRM system.
• Experience and knowledge of integration points of SAP CRM System with SAP ECC modules.
• Responsible for Production support to troubleshoot, investigate, analyze and solve software problems.
• Responsible for working with business users and clients to gather and document business requirements for system changes and to
· develop solutions to satisfy business needs.
• Responsible for analyzing the impact changes will have on other internal/external business application systems.
• Responsible for developing all documentation related to system changes per change control polices and procedures.
7 or more years experience with CRM configuration experience with SAP ECC integration. Required 7 Years
7 or more years experience with CRM middleware plug-ins and real time experience on functional side of Enterprise Portals. Required 7 Years
7 or more years experience with CRM components and technical objects ABAP user exits, Business add-ins, BAPI's, Idocs, and Bdocs. Required 7 Years
7 or more years experience with business partner type customer, employee & contact person definition and replication between ECC & CRM. Required 7 Years
Hands-on middleware configuration for downloading the master data components, business partner data, product master ibase & I-objects. Required 7 Years
Customization of item categories, item category determinations, work flow, processing claims, processing change requests and web requests. Required 7 Years
Business Warehouse and BOBJ integration. Sync with CRM dashboards by linking to the business roles. Required 7 Years
Ability to consult with clients and team members on issues and requests that require the implementation or creation of a standard or custom solutions. Required 7 Years
Ability to interpret and communicate information, to solicit appropriate information and select the best method or format for presenting information. Required 7 Years
Experience with writing functional and technical specifications, testing and training. Required 7 Years
Public Sector Grantor Management Highly desired 7 Years
Software People Inc.
Ph: 631-863-0299, 631-410-4741, 631-921-2111 © Fax: 631-574-3122
Twitter: Software People @spincjobs
Certifications: NY MWBE, VA SWaM, DE OMWBE, MA MWBE