Please find the below requirement and let me know if you are interested:
Location: McLean, VA
Interview ; In-Person
Duration: 6+ months
We are looking for PMP Certified Project Manager with hands-on experience in delivering IT projects in a Datawarehouse/BI environment.
· Minimum of 10 years managing software development projects
· Worked with Software Developers, Business Analyst and Program Managers
· Manage complex interaction of multiple technical and business stakeholders that span multiple businesses, functions.
· Provide leadership, management, and strategic support for a variety of large- and small-scale projects.
· Leads cross functional project teams to deliver solutions addressing customer requirements; defines milestones, resources & schedules.
· Creates project schedule, expense plan, communication plan, tracking & reporting variables
· Employ program management processes, methodology and standards for project execution and delivery.
· Supports project negotiations by providing subject matter expertise around retail banking and project lifecycle methodologies.
· Experience with agile methodology and waterfall methodology
· Strong leadership, interpersonal, influence, negotiation, organization & communication skills.
· PMP certification is a MUST
Integrated Technology Strategies, Inc.
1140 Heartwood Drive | Cherry Hill | NJ 08003
Ph: 408-550-9768 | Fax: 856-494-1333
Note: This email is not intended to be a solicitation. It is targeted to recruiting and consulting professionals. If you have received this in error, please accept our apologies and reply with a request to be removed from our mailing list. If you have already asked to be removed, and are currently continuing to receive our emails, please send us the older or alias email address/es. These sometimes are forwarded to the new email address and we must delete these older or alias address/es from our list in order to stop mail from reaching your current address. We regret any inconvenience caused to you and sincerely appreciate your continued patience and cooperation