I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients. Please find the job details below and forward me your updated resume along with your contact details at email@example.com or call me at 248-565-4747*168
Role : .Net With Dynamic CRM
Location : Crystal City, VA
Duration : 6 Months
Interview Mode: Phone Then Skype
· The individual will be responsible for coding, testing, and deploying high quality solutions built on Microsoft Technology platforms.
· The individual will be expected to leverage their development skills across a wide variety of application domains spanning Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Enterprise Integration, custom ASP.NET, and Business Intelligence to develop best-of-breed business solutions for our customers
· Develop .NET application using Microsoft CRM 2011, Microsoft Dynamics XRM, SDK, and SharePoint 2010
· Participate in all activities to install, configure and maintain multiplatform systems hardware, software and components.
· Participate in all activities to plan, develop, design, integrate and maintain all computer applications.
· Ensures systems conform to architectural objectives.
· Evaluates complex systems production readiness and supportability.
· Performs the restoration of complex computing service operations.
· Performs complex system problem identification and resolution.
· Work in an Agile environment and follow Extreme Programming principles such as pair programming, continuous integration, Test Driven Development.
· Follow standard procedures and coding standards Required Experience
· 2-5 years of .NET/Microsoft Dynamics CRM experience.
· 2+ years of web development using ASP.NET, C#, Java Script and SQL Server
· 2+ plus years of experience in full software development lifecycle
· 2+ plus years participating in an agile team software development environment Certifications
· Certification in CSM • Microsoft Certification in .NET Development or Microsoft Dynamics
· A mid-level developer who is proficient in ASP.NET MVC 4.0. The candidate also needs to have 2-4 years of experience developing in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
· The developer will work with senior technical lead/architect and with various business stakeholders and Information Technology team members to shape the ASP.NET and CRM solutions we deliver.
· The developer should be familiar with Agile methodology and especially Extreme Programming principles.
Sr. Talent Acquisition
T: 248.565.4747 | Extn. 168
Fax : +1-248.254.7211
1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301,Troy, MI, 48083
Certification: WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company | ISO 9001:2008
Email is the best way to reach me.
Save trees. Print Only When Necessary
Disclaimer: If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Request: Please do not send any messages to this group which are nor related to IT staffing.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Technical Recruiters" group.
To post to this group, send email to
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Technical Recruiters" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/technical-recruiters.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/technical-recruiters/CAEmSMoQBm_nZByVkHaUfxVctXt4%2Bv9YK9ziDWMoajDuj3BBi6Q%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.