Santa Clara, CA
INTERVIEW MODE PHONE SKYPE
MIN. EXP 6+ Yrs
MAX RATE $55/Hr on C2C
ONLY FOR USC/GC/H1B
NEED VISA COPY & PASSPORT NUMBER
· Minimum 6+ years' experience in implementing configuring, customizing Salesforce.com instance
· Minimum 2 years' experience in developing with relational database management systems
· Experience integrating Salesforce with other applications § Command on Apex/triggers/Visualforce Pages. (Sync/Async mechanism) § Good in Integration/Webservices/XSD changes
· Deliver advanced business intelligence solutions leveraging the Salesforce Wave application framework
· § Working knowledge of JSON, Pigql, SAQL, ETL Tool, such as Dell Boomi, MuleSoft, Informatica on Cloud
Please reply with following details and most updated resume.
Full Legal Name:
Start Date Availability:
Two Time Slots for Interview:
Thanks & Regards,
IDC TECHNOLOGIES INC | 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA , USA, 95035
"Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with REMOVE in the subject and we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."
Request: Please do not send any messages to this group which are nor related to IT staffing.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Technical Recruiters" group.
To post to this group, send email to
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Technical Recruiters" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/technical-recruiters.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/technical-recruiters/CAKU%3DOS%3Dveycfi%3DVmFTxgppF7feo3W4k%2B91FeC%3D9Oi97Z0AwYAQ%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.