Please go through the below requirement and share suitable consultants with their updated resume, rates and contact details.
Please send resume to email@example.com (or) 832-510-8467
Position: Oracle Retail Application Designer
Location: Dodgeville, WI
Duration: 5 months
Responsible for supporting Functional Design for the Oracle Retail Foundation Data workstream as part of the Merch Ops Release for the ERP Transformation Program at client.
Responsibilities /Required Experience for the Foundation Data track include:
- 5+ years in Oracle Implementation experience
- 3+ years of Oracle Retails Experience
- Hands on Functional Configuration in Oracle RMS
- Lead design workshops related to reports, interfaces, conversions, and extensions as part of the Foundation Data release
- Responsible for documenting the Functional Designs for the track
- Support the Business Process team with the application components of the business processes
- Perform Fit/Gap analysis
- Transition the FDs to the offshore development team to ensure they understand the functional requirements as they move into Design and Build
Thanks & Regards
22503 Katy Freeway,
Katy TX 77450
Request: Please do not send any messages to this group which are nor related to IT staffing.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Technical Recruiters" group.
To post to this group, send email to
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Technical Recruiters" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/technical-recruiters.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/technical-recruiters/CAD4yn2kZQfjJY8O4-e-iBnBSmjghGh2OA8ZZdLvKDzHPfmK2%3Dg%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.