Please find below details for the position and send me your updated resume.
Position : Junior Project Manager / BA Position
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Duration: 6+ months
Interview: Phone then Face to Face
The MORE Project Manager is responsible for the strategic initiative planning and management of key core systems related projects with a focus on the Core Systems Program (CSPplus) conversion of Medi-Cal members to QNXT and Cal Medi-Connect (CMC) remediation. The Project Manager is responsible for ensuring policies and procedures, workflows and business processes are implemented, as well as other departmental goals in support of organizational strategic initiatives
- Creating and facilitating the execution of project work plans, taking into account related changing needs and requirements
- Collaborating with various internal and external stakeholders to
1) Prepare and maintain project documentation of procedures, proposals, deliverables, etc.
2) Provide progress reports for the projects and help facilitate the timely completion of deliverables, requests for services, etc.;
3) Analyze and provide related project impact, trend, etc. reports
- Serving as a subject matter expert for and liaison between the auditors, CLIENT, and other relevant key staff throughout the organization to
1) Ensure compliance with organizational, regulatory, and contractual requirements and
2) Elevate, trouble-shoot, and resolve issues, questions, and concerns
3) Facilitate timely review, update, routing, and approval of applicable departmental policies,
Procedures, related documents,
4) Provide applicable analyses, reports, etc.; and
5) Facilitate the request for quote (RFQ), rate adjustment, etc. processes
- Providing well thought-out recommendations for enhancements, new strategies, etc. as well as related informative presentations (as warranted)
Thanks and Regards
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Request: Please do not send any messages to this group which are nor related to IT staffing.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Technical Recruiters" group.
To post to this group, send email to
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Technical Recruiters" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/technical-recruiters.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/technical-recruiters/CANjU8tpg26cCtqu00pGdssFMoU24pATbBpE2sZ5T%3DD3p_O9QKg%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.