We have below requirement and looking for candidates who could come in person for client interview.
Location: Jersey City, NJ
No CPT/OPT at this time. We need Visa copy for the submission
Experience with CMS portal – experience with Marketing focused content delivery websites. (
· SOLID communications skills
· Proven experience on Marketing Focused web sites
· Responsive/Bootstrap to optimize mobile experience (not just Boot Strap)
Proven experience working with UX/Design
· will be responsible for developing and supporting the global Web Platform which is critical in support of Marketing efforts and Business Growth.
· The candidate must be able to interact directly with stakeholders and work well in a time-sensitive environment.
· Work closely with design and engineering teams to develop high-quality front-end code according to specifications and using best practices.
· Utilize strong UI skills and understanding of digital design concepts to contribute to user experience improvements
· Develop new website features, proof of concept prototypes and functionality upgrades
· Identify ways to improve site performance
· Refactor existing frontend code where necessary.
· Communicate frequently and clearly about progress of work
· Develop code based on wireframes and/or Photoshop designs
· Participate in testing/ QA and bug fixing process
· Make suggestions regarding new technology to solve existing needs or address potential future challenges
· Be able to manage your own time and work independently as well as work as part of a collaborative team
· 5+ years of hands on front-end development experience with at least 3 years responsive web design development
· Thorough understanding of XML, JSON, Web Service technologies (REST), and data structure fundaments, with experience in asynchronous programming required
· Ability to demonstrate prototypes and working product in front of business partners and stakeholders required
· Knowledge of web standards and browser compatibility issues
· Demonstrated experience in Agile development, and testing required
· Understanding of software design patterns
· Experience with A/B testing and web analytics
· Knowledge of SEO best practices
· A proven hunger to learn new technologies and translate them into working software
· Strong communications skills, both written and verbal
Experience in Financial Services desired
· Strong interpersonal skills
Request: Please do not send any messages to this group which are nor related to IT staffing.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Technical Recruiters" group.
To post to this group, send email to
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Technical Recruiters" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/technical-recruiters.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/technical-recruiters/CACbp9J-Nf85g0bTTXByXAJ-cq%3D6cv2vgwGXqucOm4OeqHCVjFg%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.