Please share resume to firstname.lastname@example.org--
Metrotech Center Brooklyn, NY
Face to face interview only
Rate: 35 billable hours per week
$ 55/hr on C2C
- Design, develop, implement, and maintain SharePoint 2010/2013.
- Assist in migration from SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2013.
- Responsible for customizing and developing SharePoint components, including but not limited to Web Parts, Discussion Boards, User Interface Design, Forms, and Lists.
- Develop and prepare document for the general design of solutions that meet system and security requirements, including the selection of alternative approaches.
- Develop specifications for databases, communication systems, hardware, network, security, storage and software configurations.
- Develop structured diagrams for the specifications of databases, communication systems, computer or storage area networks, security or network programs.
- Design reports, audit trails/logs, security mechanisms.
- Occasionally contact customers as needed to clarify the intent of a new feature or resolve a problem.
- Perform Testing/Evaluation.
- Tests programs and systems and integrates system modules.
- Develop, implement, and monitor information technology quality assurance standards
- Must have at least 4+ years of experience in SharePoint design, development and maintenance
- Must have at least 6+ years of .NET development experience
- Must have experience in SQL Server database design and maintenance
- Previous experience customizing SharePoint components based on requirements
- Must have experience designing, developing and maintaining SharePoint 2010/2013
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Online Direct Marketing" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/online-direct-marketing.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.