Share suitable profiles for the below position at Akanksha.firstname.lastname@example.org
Position:: AWS DevOps Engineer
Location:: Portland, OR
Duration:: 12+ Months C2H
Experience required:- At least 8+ Years
Skill set required:-
• Java and J2EE related technologies (JVM, JMS, and Servlets etc.)
• Build, maintain, and enhance services out on AWS.
• Cloud environments such as AWS (with VPC/VPN).
• Core technologies and methodologies used by the team.
• Oracle RDBMS -PL/SQL/MySQL/Postgres and DBA, OracleETL applications.
• Scheduling systems such as Talend, Autosys, Control-M, Hadoop/MapReduce, Linux Scripting.
• Build systems Jenkins, GIT, Maven, Sonar, & Archiva, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Experience with Continuous Integration or Continuous Delivery on AWS cloud platform
• Experience with the Tools Chef, Puppet Labs, Jenkins, Python, CodeDeploy, Cloud Formation, Selenium, BlazeMeter.
• Monitoring tools and instrumentation to proactively ensure optimum platform and application performance (Nagios).
• Design, configure, implement, maintain, and monitor IT infrastructure and tools.
• Creating or being part of creating high-availability, high-volume, and high-performing systems with intense focus on quality.
• Working with Agile methodologies such as SCRUM, TDD and XP.
• Communicate clearly in a timely manner in both verbal and written communication with technical staff, team members, business customers, IT partners and leadership.
• Analyzing and solving program, system issues and problems.
• Work with product engineering on new or updated features, deployment, and debugging tasks.
• Coordinate incident response; automate and optimize processes.
• Participate in an on-call rotation for mission-critical systems.
• Keeping technically abreast of trends and advancements within area of specialization; incorporating these improvements where applicable.
• Providing technical direction and guidance to less senior staff.
• Automating systems administration tasks.
• Participating in an active role to support our 7x24 SaaS applications.
• Maintaining the cloud infrastructure.
• Planning and implementing new technologies in a high scale, high uptime, and high security environment.
• Delivering the best product by adopting the best agile processes.
Desk: 609 853 0818* 2151
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Online Direct Marketing" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/online-direct-marketing.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.